Bio-Spira Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and
17/10/2008 · Best Answer: Yes. Simply drop the recommended dosage into the tank. It is not always necessary to store in a fridge and but I would just to be safe.... 1/01/2007 · I just say this if the bio-spira proves too expensive for you. By all means use it if you really want to. =) By all means use it if you really want to. =) Either way, you would be testing your water daily anyway if this is an uncycled tank.
Bio Spira-good or bad... Saltwaterfish.com Forums for
The difference between Bio-spira and the others is that Bio-spira contains fresh bacteria. It must be kept refrigerated (or cold) for it to be effective, if not the bacteria will die and it will not work.... 4/02/2007 · the test kit we use is the master kit with the liquid and the glass test tubes we got it at petsmart. oh and the 20 g has been setup since x-mas but the reason i said only 4 days is because we had a sick platy completely dissapear witch we never found and in the process of looking for her we removed 90% of the water and sifted threw the gravel
Don't Use Prime with Bio-Spira! Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle
Bio-Spira (1/1) Kim: ABOUT BIO-SPIRA AND HOW TO USE IT IN FRESHWATER AQUARIA There is a great deal of conflicting information on the use and effectiveness of this product which is manufactured by Marineland Laboratories. how to solve linear graph that has gradient So I am new to the saltwater world and I just purchased a 10 gallon nano tank ( IM Nuvo) I am curious on how to start my cycling. Right now I have pre mixed saltwater in there and some sand substrate. I am planning on buying rock tomorrow -but don’t know if I should get live rock or dry rock? I k...
'Singles Sunday' Why January 6 is the busiest day of the
2/02/2016 · For me, I used dead rock (made it myself) and "live sand" that was fairly old (CaribSea Fuji Pink but sat in my cupboard for 6+ months). Based on my testing, I think Bio-Spira … how to write an outline for a biography research paper 2/02/2016 · For me, I used dead rock (made it myself) and "live sand" that was fairly old (CaribSea Fuji Pink but sat in my cupboard for 6+ months). Based on my testing, I think Bio-Spira …
How long can it take?
Tank cycling using bio- spira Manhattan Reefs
- Instant Ocean Bio Spira Review Test Results YouTube
- Q on the use of Bio-Spira AquariaCentral.com
- Does Bio-Spira Work? Yahoo Answers
- Can Instant Ocean Bio-Spira be used with Nitrate Reducer
How To Use Bio Spira
27/05/2005 · 2. you can use Bio-spira AT ANY TIME in your aquarium...new, old, adding fish, bio-filter damaged because of meds etc etc....it is a bio-filter boost, so if you have ammonia and nitrite present, it will help get rid of it.
- "If it's been online and it hasn't worked for you yet," use that as a sign to "push the restart button", Spira said. Update your bio If you picked up any new hobbies over the past year, mention
- 14/01/2017 · Fluval Spec III 3 2.6 Gal Pico Saltwater Aquarium with live rock - Carib Sea live sand - Imagitarium Pacific Ocean Water - Filmed with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Bio Spira cycle start.
- Be sure to add BIO-Spira to help balance your aquarium. Q: What are some good beginner fish? A: Damsels, Clowns and Chromis are common in the marine hobby, but some also use Mollies that have been acclimated to salt water.
- When I first started with freshwater aquariums back in the day, people used to rave about this stuff. I utilized it a few times and it appeared to work.